- DTC introduces Computerized Bus Pass System
- Download Computerized Bus Pass Application Form
- You may get DTC Bus Pass
- Know about Pass Sections
- Do you know the procedure for obtaining a Bus Pass?
DTC introduces Computerized Bus Pass System
- DTC launches in house computerization of Bus Passes from 1st July, 2007.
- 39 Bus Pass Centers computerized and one pass center is functioning manual all over Delhi.
- Bus Passes shall be issued by computers within 2 minutes.
- Each Bus Pass holder shall be photographed through a web camera and issued a ID card cum bus pass.
- Rs. 15 towards cost of ID Card-cum-Bus Pass shall be payable for issuing the Photo ID Card-cum-Bus Pass.
- Bus Pass shall be issued for 1-2-3-4-5-6 (barring Senior Citizens who opt. upto 12 months) as per choice of the applicant except student concession destination pass which will be issued on month basis only. Passes to Freedom Fighters persons with disabilities shall be issued on yearly basis.
- No security is required to deposit. No requirement of carrying photograph with application.
- Bus Passes can be renewed during the last 3 days of the expiry of Bus Pass
- No change in existing Bus Pass fare structure.
Now, You can renew your existing monnthly passes or purchase new passes using your Debit/Credit/Master/Visa Cards.
|S.No||TYPE OF CONCESSIONAL PASSES||DENOMINATION OF PASSES
( In Rs.)
|1||Student Concessional Passes|
|a) Monthly Destination||100/-(Non-AC)|
|b) All Route Passes||100/-(Non-AC)|
|c) All Route (Special)||150/- (Non-AC)|
|2||General All Route Passes (G.L.S)||800/- (Non-AC),1000/- AC|
|3||Press All Route Passes||100/-(Non-AC), 200/- AC|
|4||Senior Citizens Above 60 Years (All Route G.L.S.)||250/-* (Non-AC),350/-** AC|
|a.) Disabled Persons Passes|
|b.) Freedom Fighters with one Attendant|
|c.) Sports Man (International)|
|d.) National Awardees|
|e.) War Widows & their Dependents|
|f.) MLA's/MP's of Delhi with one attendant|
|6||Inter-state (NCR) passes#|
|a.) Delhi to Bahadurgarh||1,160/-|
|b.) Delhi to Gurgaon||1,500/-|
|c.) Delhi to Faridabad||1,800/-|
d.) Delhi to Ghaziabad
BPL/AAY Family members
Airport Express/Coaches Passes
Rs. 1800/- ***
Rs. 1400/- ****
***- These passes shall be valid for performing unlimited journey within National Capital
Territory of Delhi including Palam Coach/Airport Express service & Inter-state (NCR) routes.
**** These pases shall be valid for performing unlimited journey within NCTD including Airport Express Service.
* Rs. 200/- would be paid by the Government and Rs.. 50/- by the Senior Citizen.
** Rs. 200/- would be paid by the Government and Rs.. 150/- by the Senior Citizen.
Press for Different Durations:
|Category||Rate (Rs.Per Km)||Rate (Rs.Per Km)|
a) Composite fine from Ticketless travellers is enhanced to Rs. 200/-
Know about Pass Sections
For the convenience of the public, DTC has opened PASS SECTION at 40 different locations
including the centralised location at Scindia House.( Phone No. 23737180 ).
Anybody wanting to get DTC Pass, may personally contact at any of the following locations :-
|1.||Scindia House||18.||Red Fort||35.||Kanjhawala|
|2.||Central Secretariat||19.||Delhi Gate||36.||Burari|
|3.||Sarojani Nagar Depot||20.||Jheel (Manual)||37.||Babar Pur Trml|
|4.||Houz Khas Terminal||21.||Shahdara Terminal (New)||38.||Narela Trml|
|5.||Mehrauli Terminal||22.||Nand Nagri Depot||39.||Sultan Puri|
|6.||Nehru Place||23.||Karol Bagh Terminal||40.||Rohini (Terminal) Sector-22|
|7.||Kashmere Gate||24.||Shadipur Depot|
|9.||Azad Pur Terminal||26.||Uttam Nagar Terminal|
|10.||Wazir Pur Depot||27.||Lajpat Nagar.|
|11.||Mangol Puri 'S' Block||28.||Hari Nagar Depot-I|
|12.||Delhi University South Campus||29.||Najaf Garh Terminal|
|13.||Hasan Pur Depot||30.||Bawana Depot|
|14.||Raja Garden Terminal||31.||Swami Shradha Nand College, Alipur|
|15.||Jamia Millia Islamia Univ.||32.||Delhi University (North Campus)|
|16.||Peeragarhi Depot||33.||I.G.I. Terminal-2|
|17.||Seema Puri Depot -II||34.||
Do you know the procedure for obtaining a Bus Pass?
For obtaining the DTC Bus Pass, prescribed form priced at Re. 1/- is to be filled-up which
is available at all 40 respective manual & Computerized pass sections mentioned above.
The following documents are required for different categories:
|a.||FOR STUDENT CONCESSION PASSES|
|Photo affixed Form attested by School Authorities|
|b.||FOR BPL/AAU Family members|
|BPL/AAY/Certification/ documentation issued by competent authority of GNCTD.|
|c.||FOR SENIOR CITIZENS|
|Certificate of Age proof + Proof of residence of Delhi & attested 'pass form' from Gazetted Officer/MLA/MP to certify. Sr. Citizens will be entitiled to get Sr. citizen without any income limit w.e.f. 1st Oct.2011.|
|d.||FOR HANDICAPPED PASS|
|Ration-Card of Delhi + Medical Certificate + I.Card issued by S.D.M of respective area.|
|e.||FOR WAR WIDOWS PASS|
|Concerned certificate + Ration Card of Delhi + Copy of Pension Book.|
|f.||FOR FREEDOM FIGHTER|
|Concerned certificate + Ration Card of Delhi + Copy of Pass Book issued by Bank, from where drawing the Pension.|
|g.||FOR SPORTS MAN (INTERNATIONAL)|
|Certificate issued by Host Country & Govt. of India for representing India in INTERNATIONAL GAME i.e. Asiad & Olympic + Ration Card of Delhi.|
|Concerned certificate + Ration Card of Delhi.|
|i.||FOR PRESS PASS|
|Accreditation Card issued by the PIB/DIP|
Last Update Date :- 15-03-2018
Page last updated on: 17-04-2019